The Grutas de Mira de Aire a lodging facility next to the exit of the caves, at the Caves Houses we have 13 bungalows.
Caves Houses Regulations
- Check-in from 03:00pm and check-out until 12:00am
- Bookings are only validated after full payment
- Prices include bed sheets (changed every 7 days) and towels (changed every 3 days)
- It’s forbidden to smoke on the bungalows
- On New Year’s Eve the prices are the same as high season
- During June, July and August we only accept a minimum stay of 2 nights
- Every on-line submission will be replied via e-mail and a pre-reservation will be made (when available). This pre-reservation will be valid for a maximum of 48 hours and must be confirmed by sending us proof of payment of the lodging.
- In case of forfeit or change of booking, it can be reused within the seasonal dates. If the cancelation occurs within less than 10 days of check-in the payment will be lost. Forfeiting during your stay implies the loss of all values paid.
- Open all year round
- The reception desk is at the Grutas de Mira de Aire administration office by the caves ticket office:
- October to March from 09:30am to 05:30pm
- April and May from 09:30 to 06:00pm
- June and September from 09:30am to 07:00 pm
- July and August from 09:30am to 08:00pm
- Check-in from 03:00pm until the office closing time or after the closing of the cave directly at the automatic safes next to the lodging facility.
- When available an early check-in and late check-out can be arranged (early check-in must be checked at the arrival date and late check-out during the stay).
- All bungalows are equipped with cable television and Wi-fi.
- Kitchenette, fridge, electric stove, microwave, pans, cutlery and plates are only available in T1 and T2 types.
- T1 type bungalows have a bedroom, living room with conversable sofa for two, bathroom and kitchenette; T2 type bungalows have a bedroom with a couples bed, bedroom with two individual beds, living room with conversable sofa for one, bathroom and kitchenette.
- All bathrooms are equipped with shower cabin, sink, mirror and toilet bowl.
- None of the bungalows has a crib, however one can be provided when asked for when booking.
- All bungalows have a porch with an outside table and seats.
- Personal hygiene products included (shower gel, soap and toilet paper).
- All bungalows have air conditioning.
Other conditions and general information
- Prices are per bungalow/ night.
- All equipments of the bungalows are listed inside, please check the list to see if there’s anything missing.
- Private parking within the compound included.
- Cleaning during lodging is of the guests exclusive responsibility (including cutlery and dishes). The company only provides cleaning services between rentals.
- Lodging regime doesn’t include any meals, breakfast can be provided at the bar near the entrance daily from 09:30am.
- The access to the water park during high season is free to the Caves Houses guests (only for the maximum persons allowed in each type) on the following schedules:
- Day of arrival – from 05:00pm to 07:30pm
- Day of departure – from 10:30am to 01:00pm
- Remaining days – one of both periods available per day
- The compound has parking for bikes as well as a washing station.
- Debit and credit cards accepted.
If there’s any additional information don’t hesitate to contact us through 00351 244 440 322 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org